Monday, November 28, 2011

Charmed Prints Quilt Along- More Blocks!

I am having so much fun making these little blocks. I decided that I wanted to do 3 of each design instead of just 1.  So after I made my two blocks last week I got to work on making more. I got two more Diamond in a Square Blocks and two Star Blocks finished.



I am going to be making more blocks with the red and blue colorway. I like how it looks, but it is so different from the rest of the colors in this line. I'm hoping it all comes together at the end.


These star blocks are not as wonky as they look. I couldn't get them to lay flat!  I still have two more Pinwheel and Greek Cross blocks to make. It was also pointed out that by flipping the half square triangle blocks in the Greek Cross you can make Churn Dash. I plan on making three of those as well. 

Make sure you hope on over to the Gen X Quilter's blog. She posted a really helpful and informative review of the Electric Quilt 7 program and you can enter to win your very own copy! Go HERE to read her review and how to enter. Entries for the giveaway close on Saturday, December 3, 2011 at midnight. 

3 comments:

  1. I love these blocks! The prints you are using are so cute. I am a new follower - I am trying to find more small blogs like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those dog blocks!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are having fun Vicky! Wish I had made more feature blocks like you are. they are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete