Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Charmed Prints Quilt Along- Diamond in the Square Block

Our first block for this week was a simple Diamond in the Square Block. I love blocks like these. Easy to put together-but an endless stream of possibilites! I think this block is great for showing off favorite feature fabrics or designs.

Since I am using Moda's Pampered Pooch fabric line I have been calling my quilt "Pampered Pooch" (I know original right?!?) We have a two year old lab mix and he is pampered to the max! In fact he is so pampered, spoiled and loved that I decided he needed to be in the quilt too so I found a way to include him!



Embroidery Library had an embroidery design that looks JUST like our doggie! I embroidered it on my fabric and used one of my favorite Pampered Pooch prints.  I am really happy with how it looks. I can't get over how much it looks exactly like his face!

No comments:

Post a Comment